You can soon be done with your holiday shopping after less than an hour on Central Avenue in downtown St. Petersburg.
Here are 10 great gifts for $10 or under for the teachers, neighbors, friends, frenemies, kids, baby sitters, coworkers, clients, cousins and canines on your list.
1. Holiday spreaders, $10. ZaZoo'd, 531 Central Ave.
2. Wooden peg dolls like old school Fisher-Price, $5 and $8. Strands of Sunshine, 633 Central Ave.
3. Air plant magnets, $8. Strands of Sunshine, 633 Central Ave.
4. Tree ornaments with sayings like "My Dog Thinks I'm Awesome" and "Home Is Where The Dog Is," $10. ZaZood, 531 Central Ave.
5. Soaps in many scents and designs. $6 for small (pictured) and $8 for larger bars. Milagros, 1104 Central Ave.
6. "Drink Beer From Here" glass, $10. Strands of Sunshine, 633 Central Ave.
7. "Home is Where the Pier Is" hand towel, map of St. Petersburg hand towel, $10 each. Strands of Sunshine, 633 Central Ave.
8. Stud earrings with bling, $8. Misred Outfitters, 615 Central Ave.
9. Lavender soap inside felt scrub, $10. Florida Craft Art, 501 Central Ave.
10. An $8 gift card will buy two gourmet ice pops including tax at Hyppo, 627 Central Ave.